June 1st: for full academic year or for Fall semester (September until February).
May 15th: for Degree Seeking students Degree seeking students.
December 1st: for Spring semester (February until June).
Students must be nominated at least 2 weeks before application deadlines.
Selected students must be nominated by the International Office of their home University to the e-mail international(at)etsit.upm.es providing the following details:
- Name of the student.
- Field of study.
- Student's e-mail.
- Exchange period at ETSIT(Academic year, Winter semester or Summer semester).
Once we have received that e-mail, we will send you one in which we confirm that we have received your nomination from your Home University. We will also send you the link of our online application platform. In that platform, you will need to submit the following documents:
- ETSIT Application form signed (generated automatically by the app)
- Motivation Letter (free format in Spanish or English) explaining the purpose of the stay. Please, describe clearly your areas of interest if you want to carry out a Master Thesis or a Project Work.
- Curriculum Vitae (in Spanish or English).
- Official Transcript of Records in English listing all courses completed by the student at the home institution. ECTS credits of every course must be stated on the Transcript of Records.
- Learning Agreement signed by the home institution Coordinator:
- 2 additional photographs (to be given upon arrival)
- Copy of valid passport or national identity card.
- Copy of a valid insurance policy.
- The International Office can only process COMPLETE application packages.
- The previous documents are required for admission and registration purposes. Upon arrival at ETSIT, the student must hand in a copy of the Health Card or Insurance at the International Office.
- Once enrolled, the student will receive the ETSIT-UPM student card and a UPM e-mail account.