Graduates in Telecommunication Engineering:
- Can apply knowledge in basic sciences, hardware, software, communication networks, systems and services to identify and solve problems in Telecommunication Engineering.
- Are able to apply the principles and skills on Science and Engineering for research, development and innovation in multidisciplinary environments, to generate and transfer new technological knowledge.
- Are able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to professional and non professional audiences and to work efficiently as an active member of a team.
- Are aware of the need to engage in life-long learning to develop a successful professional career.
- Have a commitment to ethical practice of Telecommunication Engineer profession, being aware of the impact on the environmental, economical and social context.