May 15th: for full academic year or for Fall semester (September until February).
May 15th: for Degree Seeking students Degree seeking students.
November 15th: for Spring semester (February until June).
Students must be nominated at least 2 weeks before application deadlines to the e-mail international.etsit(at)upm.es
Selected students must be nominated by the International Office of their home University to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following details:
- Name of the student
- Field of study
- Student's e-mail
- Exchange period at ETSIT (Double Degree Programe, Academic year, Winter semester, Summer semester)
Once we have received the e-nomination, we will send the nominated student(s) the link of our online application platform. In that platform, students will need to submit the following documents:
- ETSIT Application form signed (generated automatically by the app)
- Motivation Letter (free format in Spanish or English) explaining the purpose of the stay. Please, describe clearly your areas of interest if you want to carry out a Master Thesis or a Research Work.
- Curriculum Vitae (in Spanish or English).
- Official Transcript of Records in English listing all the courses completed by the student at the home institution.You may add a list of courses you are following in the present date.
- Learning Agreement signed by the home institution Coordinator:
- Copy of valid passport or national identity card.
- Copy of a valid insurance policy.
The International Office can only process COMPLETE application packages.
The previous documents are required for admission and registration purposes.
Once enrolled, the student will receive the ETSIT-UPM student card and an UPM e-mail account.
Once accepted, students will be assigned a mentor student (buddy programme) to support them preparing his/her stay in Madrid and doing their final timetable schedules before their arrival.