What is the Madroño Passport

Madroño Passport is a card that allows teachers, researchers, postgraduate students (official masters, own and research), research fellows with a teaching load and PAS of the universities that make up the Consorcio Madroño to obtain books on loan from anyone (Carlos III University, Rey Juan Carlos I University, Alcalá University, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and UNED).

The National Library provides a researcher's card to all those who hold a Passport Madroño card.


[More information about the Madroño Passport]