They may be users Loan Service Laptop members of the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
To use the loan will be necessary to prove membership in the university community by presenting the card of the University with the National Identity Document Library staff.
1. The equipment will be used solely to academic use: activities and tasks of study, research or teaching.
2. Portable will be used on the premises of the Library, unless duly reasoned exception.
3. The maximum loan is five hours during the opening hours of the service. In any case it will be returned one hour before closing facilities Library staff loan.
4. The applicant is responsible for the custody and proper use of the computer. You cannot manipulate or hardware or software installed. The laptop must be returned in the same condition that has been delivered to the user.
The user must:
1. Have mail account of the University: @ upm.es or @ alumnos.upm.es
2. Opening the browser and entering the requested data (User + key), then:
- In User, you must type one of two email addresses listed above.
- In key, the password associated with that email address.
The information can be recorded via a USB device or using the CD recorder drive, or using for this the tools offered by the system.
NO. This option is not allowed